Welcome to the Auto Body Paint in New Boston
The Collision Shop of New Boston realizes that your vehicle is your second largest investment! When it is involved in an accident you expect it to be repaired properly the first time. The Collision Shop of New Boston refinishes, all repaired or replaced areas of your vehicle with a factory package paint, this is the same paint that was used at the factory when the vehicle was originally manufactured. This way The Collision Shop of New Boston ensures the same paint color, quality and texture as the original factory paint.
The Collision Shop of New Boston will first sand all parts and repaired areas, these parts or repaired areas are then primed, and then sanded again. These areas will be sprayed with a sealer to ensure color consistency of the factory package paint, these areas will again be sanded. Only then can we apply the factory package paint specific to your vehicle, this is the base color identified by the manufacturer. The Collision Shop of New Boston will then apply the clear coat urethane that gives shine and durability to the paint. This is the only way The Collision Shop of New Boston can ensure that the paint will last for the life of the vehicle.
The Collision Shop of New Boston is so sure of the quality of the repair that we guarantee our workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle. With all The Collision Shop of New Boston has to offer, why would anyone go anywhere else? Call us today at 800-219-3113.
The Collision Shop of New Boston
10 Things to know before having your car repaired
As our New Boston customer, we welcome you. At our New Boston Collision Shop you will receive the finest quality Auto Body Paint services available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision repair industry here in New Boston. We are:
- Working to keep our New Boston shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today's complex vehicles.
- Keeping our technicians up to date through ongoing training; striving to meet standards of top quality auto body paint and frame repair work here in New Boston.
- Dedicated to improving the auto body repair industry in New Boston.
- As a member of the New Boston business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety and craftsmanship.
- Here to answer any of your Auto Body Paint questions. You may have some questions concerning the estimating/repair process...this site was designed with those questions in mind.
If you have any questions, please ask us. Our trained professionals at our New Boston location are ready and willing to help you with your auto body repair and painting needs.
For us, satisfying our New Boston customer is the most important goal we have. Again, thanks for coming to our auto collision repair shop in New Boston.
- Your vehicle is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having collision damage repaired professionally.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of auto accident damage.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at our shop in New Boston and ask that the insurance company inspect the vehicle here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal for your Auto Body Paint.
- You have the right to go to the auto repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require that you go to a particular collision repair shop.
- Differences in collision repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE), technicians like at our New Boston location.
- Ask if the collision repair shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- The Collision Shop of New Boston offers a lifetime warranty on your repairs, for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Let The Collision Shop of New Boston help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
The Collision Shop of New Boston is the number one Auto Body & Paint Center in Southeast Michigan. We work directly with all insurance companies, large and small. The Collision Shop of New Boston is open on Saturday for your convenience, (Please Call Ahead).
Services We Offer:
Free Estimates, Towing, Glass Replacement, Theft Recovery, Frame & Unibody Repair, Custom Paint, Color Matching, Lease Turn-In, Fleet Repairs, All Makes and Models. Visit The Collision Shop of New Boston location today!
Like we said before, with everything that The Collision Shop of New Boston has to offer: Free Loaner, We Pay Your Deductible, Lifetime Warranty, and much more! Why would you get your vehicle repaired anywhere else? Call us today at 800-219-3113.