Welcome to the Auto Paint in Redford
The Collision Shop of Redford realizes that your vehicle is your second largest investment! When it is involved in an accident you expect it to be repaired properly the first time. The Collision Shop of Redford refinishes, all repaired or replaced areas of your vehicle with a factory package paint, this is the same paint that was used at the factory when the vehicle was originally manufactured. This way The Collision Shop of Redford ensures the same paint color, quality and texture as the original factory paint.
The Collision Shop of Redford will first sand all parts and repaired areas, these parts or repaired areas are then primed, and then sanded again. These areas will be sprayed with a sealer to ensure color consistency of the factory package paint, these areas will again be sanded. Only then can we apply the factory package paint specific to your vehicle, this is the base color identified by the manufacturer. The Collision Shop of Redford will then apply the clear coat urethane that gives shine and durability to the paint. This is the only way The Collision Shop of Redford can ensure that the paint will last for the life of the vehicle.
The Collision Shop of Redford is so sure of the quality of the repair that we guarantee our workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle. With all The Collision Shop of Redford has to offer, why would anyone go anywhere else? Call us today at 800-219-3113.
The Collision Shop of Redford
10 Things to know before having your car repaired
As our Redford customer, we welcome you. At our Redford Collision Shop you will receive the finest quality Auto Paint services available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision repair industry here in Redford. We are:
- Working to keep our Redford shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today's complex vehicles.
- Keeping our technicians up to date through ongoing training; striving to meet standards of top quality auto body paint and frame repair work here in Redford.
- Dedicated to improving the auto body repair industry in Redford.
- As a member of the Redford business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety and craftsmanship.
- Here to answer any of your Auto Paint questions. You may have some questions concerning the estimating/repair process...this site was designed with those questions in mind.
If you have any questions, please ask us. Our trained professionals at our Redford location are ready and willing to help you with your auto body repair and painting needs.
For us, satisfying our Redford customer is the most important goal we have. Again, thanks for coming to our auto collision repair shop in Redford.
- Your vehicle is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having collision damage repaired professionally.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of auto accident damage.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your vehicle at our shop in Redford and ask that the insurance company inspect the vehicle here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal for your Auto Paint.
- You have the right to go to the auto repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require that you go to a particular collision repair shop.
- Differences in collision repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE), technicians like at our Redford location.
- Ask if the collision repair shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- The Collision Shop of Redford offers a lifetime warranty on your repairs, for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Let The Collision Shop of Redford help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
The Collision Shop of Redford is the number one Auto Body & Paint Center in Southeast Michigan. We work directly with all insurance companies, large and small. The Collision Shop of Redford is open on Saturday for your convenience, (Please Call Ahead).
Services We Offer:
Free Estimates, Towing, Glass Replacement, Theft Recovery, Frame & Unibody Repair, Custom Paint, Color Matching, Lease Turn-In, Fleet Repairs, All Makes and Models. Visit The Collision Shop of Redford location today!
Like we said before, with everything that The Collision Shop of Redford has to offer: Free Loaner, We Pay Your Deductible, Lifetime Warranty, and much more! Why would you get your vehicle repaired anywhere else? Call us today at 800-219-3113.